Wednesday, December 06, 2006

I'm Such a Whore

I hated myself in the interview today, because I realized that while my conversational Mandarin is decent enough, when technical terms in terms of writing and production get thrown around, I have to search like crazy for the right word in my rusty Chinese vocabulary compartment.

And to think I told my mom to turn her TV on when she was still asleep. She'll probably want to slap me for this.

On the whorish note, I'm going to start up my reviews again, mainly because I could win like 6 months' worth of free movies. So stay tuned. The Windows Live Space I'm starting up is just gonna be a cut-and-pasted affair consisting only of movie reviews, so you should still surf back here for other non-movie-related writings. Of which there are precious few, if memory serves me correctly.

But right now, I'm far too tired. It's been a long shoot today, with the weather humid as hell and the crew slow-moving and unco-operative.

Seeya soon.