Monday, July 30, 2007

The 500th Alcoholic Post: The Birthday Montage

For my birthday this year, with the wisdom of hindsight (because 26 shots in one night is pretty much impossible), I decided to down 27 drinks, one for each year of existence, but to spread them out over the course of 24 hours.

It began at Yujin's post-wedding party at 2 a.m. or so, continued the next day with some beers by the beach, and ended around 23 hours later in the comfort of my living room. Somewhere in the middle was the shitty Fantastic Four sequel as well, which would be enough to drive a teetotaler to drink.

Here are the 27 drinks:

Birthday Montage.jpg

It's kinda obvious that I started well, but was really forcing myself towards the end. I need to spread them out even more and really just knock them back regularly throughout the day.

28 next year? I should certainly hope so.