Monday, May 19, 2008

A Post About Nothing

Since I last updated, we have 7 scripts done and have 3 more to complete by the end of the week. Getting a freelancer to write for a new series is hard, especially because he has no idea what the world is like and what we're trying to achieve. We end up having to rip his entire script apart and basically almost redo the whole thing from scratch. And he's probably paid more than us too. Fuck.

Rehearsals start on Tuesday. I have no idea what the hell we're going to do, because it seems that most of the actors can't make it to the sessions. What's the fucking point of holding them, then?

One thing though, the kids will probably be there. That's going to be very useful at least, to get them to enjoy each other's company and build up some form of camaraderie between them.

Meanwhile, I went batshit insane at the sales this week and spent close to S$700 in two days. Someone asked me how I could afford to buy so much stuff. Simple, it's a four-letter word - "debt". Hey, if FCUK is discounting by 50% or more (hell, I got a shirt for S$24!), I'm there. And I do love my new Braun Buffel satchel.

One more day of rest before the next round on Tuesday.