Saturday, February 26, 2005

I Have No Life

I can't believe I worked till 11pm today. But all the forms for the various departments still needed to be done for Tuesday's shoot, since everyone would pretty much kill me if I handed them in on Monday. And I sure as hell don't wanna go back to work tomorrow when there's no air-conditioning and the office smells like a grave.

And I spent this afternoon triapsing around old Singapore looking for '70s-looking streets and alleys. So I couldn't do any paperwork during that time, plus it was fucking hot.

When I left the office, I was going to bring the forms to all the different departments. Then I realized that I'd left them upstairs. As Jack Black puts it so succinctly, fuck my ass. No way was I going back up. I have to be there at 8am again tomorrow anyhow.

Yeah. 8am in the morning. For a voiceover session.

Who the hell does that? People's voices are terrible in the morning. I'll sound like a frog with a head cold.

Whatever. It's not my show. And at least I'm getting paid for that.

More location scouting tomorrow. And hopefully I'll be able to find time for the Swedish Film Festival. They're showing Songs From the Second Floor and Persona (damn, Ebert even has two reviews of this) tomorrow night. I'm excited, even though I've seen the latter before. I'll see if it's less of a mindfuck the second time around.

You may ask, Why am I still up at 2am even though I have to wake up early in the morning?

The only answer is: I don't know.

1 Comments:

At 2:35 AM, February 26, 2005, Blogger 우찌유 said...

i'm not sleeping to do writing all night long. i think i'm worse off la.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home