Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Birthday Pictures

Here are some (long-overdue) pictures from the Birthday Weekend.

First of all, I have to thank my colleagues who got a cake for me and stuff. It was very sweet and lovely.

Me & Cake

Blow It Out

P5 Crazies

I don't know why Mardy decided it would be a good idea to cut the cake such that it resembled Spider-Man's web, but she did it anyway.

Spiderweb Cake

The Inter-Continental room for some strange reason came with tons of stuff we could fashion into costumes, like so:

Monk

The Japanese

We also came up with many different uses for a Bible. You wouldn't believe how versatile this popular tome is! Here are two of them:

Bible's Use 1
1) As a mousepad (my personal favorite)

Bible's Use 2
2) To cover cup noodles with

On another note, here I am spelling out my initials with mahjong tiles:

Mahjong Tiles

As the night wore on I kind of got more nuts, possibly due to the increased level of alcohol in my system.

Pensive

WWW

with Peiyun

with QW

Bathtub Fun

Group

Men

These are from another day:

Me, Yam & Shitty Frisbee
That was a really shitty frisbee that we got from a pack of Lay's chips. It was made of foam and sucked pretty bad.

Me & JL
Yeah, I'm all ghetto and shit.

Four Men on a Bed

I have to thank everyone again for showing up and keeping me company. It was really much needed and appreciated. And for keeping me in a state of almost constant inebriation, that helped make it all good too.

And finally, for no other reason than the fact that I find it highly amusing, I present the Party World KTV VIP Card!

Party World Card

I was literally stunned speechless the moment I lay eyes on it. Have you ever seen anything quite as gaudy, tacky and tasteless in your life? Not fucking likely. It looked so damn ridiculous, I had to put it up. And unfortunately, I carry this around in my wallet. Go ahead, laugh.

3 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger Angeline said...

the how come-s:

how come no. 1 - how come you got the vip card for party world? i thought we were to get it from our fellow scholar whose dad purportedly owns party world. so what's the privileges.

how come no. 2 - aren't you amused by other gifts too. how come didn't put that one up - and you know which one i'm referring to.

 
At 11:24 PM, June 29, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

1. I went there on Sunday and got it. I don't even know when he is coming back, so I decided to just go for it. There's a 10% discount, I believe.

2. It wasn't a gift. I didn't put any pictures of gifts up. Including the one you're referring to.

 
At 9:02 AM, June 30, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ooo... nice pix... haha except the one with my big round face! hahah

oh their VIP card work wonders i think... coz its GOLD! LOL
i think its 20%...

so when's the next ktv session? miss singing with you guys!

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home