Tuesday, July 05, 2005

The 200th (Replacement) Post

I had a post up yesterday morning which I spent quite a bit of time over. A couple of hours later it was all gone, mysteriously swallowed up by a ghost in the machine. I was, understandably, pissed.

A few comments for my previous post have also gone missing. What is happening to Blogger? Is nothing I post safe anymore?

Anyway, this is the 200th post. Well, technically I suppose it's #201, but since #200 went missing, it got bumped up.

I hope folks had a happy Fourth over in the good ol' US of A.

Bah, I'll redo that post when I have time.

2 Comments:

At 11:47 PM, July 05, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

Livejournals are ugly.

 
At 7:28 AM, July 06, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes Hail Livejournal!

LOL

u can twig the settings to make it look good one... some LJ users' pages are quite nice...

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home