Friday, October 14, 2005

A Decision

Been strangely out of sorts lately, like my brain's stuck in a rut or something. It all seems to be going around in circles, and neither my life nor my career seems to be going anywhere at all.

What the fuck is going on?

What the hell can I do?

I need a change. And not just a silly little one, like shaving my head or dyeing my hair or getting another piercing or tattoo. Those are only temporary solutions; they're not going to change much in the long run. Well, I guess mostly temporary, except the tattoo.

I've decided I need to move out on my own. Pronto.

I know, I've said this before, but I've never really acted on it. It's all too easy to just let it be when you run into roommate problems and all. But I've made my decision.

I will move out by the end of the year.

With or without roommates.

It's time for a new start next year.

8 Comments:

At 12:57 AM, October 16, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ok, guess u found ur 'solution' to inject some changes to ur life? sometimes, changes as such really doesnt help. Not sure if u remember what i shared w u about wat i have attempted. each time, all i get is a NEW routine. i hate it.

hope ur decision will 'work' for u lah.py ;)

 
At 8:24 AM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmm... i guess i'm quite a practical person lah... so the first thing i tot of is the cost of getting a room outside yourself... who's paying for it when u are already struggling with ur current meagre pay? there will lotsa opp cost and things u have to give up due to this new expenditure each mth.. and its a huge one... too bad that's the harsh reality... i doubt there wun be any parents (or rather ur parents) will be willing to pay to get their kid shift out of their house unless they got married lah...

but of coz if u really wanna shift out, i will support u lah... just stating some reminders here...

-ww

 
At 1:57 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im tempted to add in this, that the nature of support should be clear...haha....otherwise, i dun mind being supported too! ;p

 
At 1:58 PM, October 17, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw, tat was me, py....hehe.

 
At 8:17 AM, October 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha peiyun... i noe wat u mean.. sad to say...i dun mean financial support... MORAL support bah... LOL

-ww

 
At 10:02 AM, October 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I find living alone lonely, even with a purpose. Wouldn't you be even more "all by urself" when you move out?

But if you have decided, I suggest you buy a house... easier said than done, but the idea of paying for others don't appeal.

 
At 1:04 PM, October 19, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

Nothing wrong with renting. Tons of ppl rent. We mustn't forget, this is Singapore, where ppl aren't allowed to buy public housing until they're 35 or married, and private housing is prohibitively expensive. Unfortunately I wasn't born to parents that own DBS or something like that, so I will have to rent.

 
At 12:25 PM, October 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True. To pay to live alone by choice is not for me, so may be a little subjective here. Anyhow, hope you will enjoy it :->

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home