Monday, February 27, 2006

Moving Soon

So my cousin signed the lease. We're going to be renting this two-storey pre-war house for two years. My next couple of weeks are going to be filled with packing, moving, and decorating. Our official move-in date is March 8, which is just next week. At the same time, I'm gonna have to be juggling some shoots and shit like that. I'm just glad I'm not doing any writing in the meantime.

But there's lots of room for parties and general chilling, so I hope there will be more opportunities for fun things like when the picture below was taken.

BBQ Group

Definitely a Halloween party. Definitely.

More updates on the move as it happens.

1 Comments:

At 6:28 PM, February 28, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u still need a bolster? hee...
let u choose...
Sintex one or Jean Perry one or u wan feather one? hee

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home