Saturday, March 04, 2006

Took Them Long Enough

After being back in Singapore for almost two years, the SAF finally wised up and sent me notification of my posting and reservist training. Ha! Not that I'll actually be doing much "training", on account of my... *ahem* condition.

Funny how it acted up so much in the army and just kinda died down after that. Of course, I did become more careful when walking, so that probably helped. And I'm pretty sure not running around blindly in pothole-filled fields also contributed to my successful rehabilitation.

But anyway, it's still a long way away, in September, and looks to be pretty much a pain in the ass. Or it could very well be a paid (forced) vacation. We'll see.

Back to packing. Man, do I have a lot of shit. Thanks to Meihui's mom and aunt, who very kindly gave me more boxes when I ran out earlier today. Moving tomorrow, whew.

1 Comments:

At 11:13 PM, March 04, 2006, Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

congrats and good luck on the move. remember to invite me to the party!

hey, you're not going for the Sepet/Gubra double bill? i was supposed to come to Singapore for that, but lousy health dashed all hopes. we could have met up and hung out with Yasmin.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home