Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Countdown to Manchester

For some reason I always get a strange impulse to blog like crazy just before a trip. Since I'm leaving for Manchester in less than 24 hours, you just might see an avalanche of posts today.

Or I might just decide to forget about the whole damn thing and pack instead. I really should. Oh, and do laundry. Yes. That would be a good thing.

I guess I can always blog from my hotel room - fully paid for (bless film festivals!) - on their exorbitant internet charges. Maybe I can save a bit of money by actually writing the posts beforehand while I'm on my flight - also fully paid for (bless the SFC!) - instead of sleeping and watching lame-ass in-flight movies. I can still remember the fetid crap I saw the last time: 50 First Dates and Meet the Fockers. Ugh.

1 Comments:

At 10:30 AM, May 02, 2006, Blogger Cameron said...

oh my goodness, you have to tell me how the film goes over. i wish i could be there!! HAVE FUN!!

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home