Saturday, September 11, 2004

The Nine-Eleven Post

Argh. It's been a whirlwind of activity since I last posted, and for good reason too.

At the beginning of the week, I was in a good mood. Besides a studio shoot on Monday (which I thought I didn't have to go to but apparently I did and so was late by two hours... but such is life), there didn't seem to be anything particularly bad on the horizon for the week. No shoots = (slightly) more decent hours. On Wednesday, I was told, one day before shooting started, that they couldn't find anyone for a part in a particular episode and they wanted me to fill in.

Which is all well and good. As many of you know, I have done some work on camera in the past... the K-Welch's UFO cameo being a particularly... memorable one (*snigger*). So I read the script and found that apparently I was the main character. Great, you cast your main character last? It doesn't make any sense at all. And also, since I'm in most of the scenes, it results in me having another four days of shooting. After which I start immediately on my next shoot, which includes an all-nighter on the second day. Ugh.

But all in all it hasn't been bad. I'm a much worse actor than I thought I was, and I'm sure I'll hate the episode when it finally airs, but hey, at least I got to bash someone's skull in with a stick yesterday. Fun fun fun. A couple times I missed the mark and hit something I wasn't supposed to, like the tripod. Bad, bad killer. I'm terrible at remembering lines on the spot though... I need at least 15 to 20 minutes to prep beforehand, and often, that luxury isn't available.

Leaving soon for another day's shoot... I think I only have 2 lines today. Good. I'm feeling so sore from overexertion yesterday (I guess I was too violent) I don't think I can use too much of my brain.

To commemorate September 11th, I have decided to wear my "Fuck Bush" T-shirt today. To everyone in Evanston, I say: Remember to vote that fucker out.

And the moment of silence...









Alrighty.

4 Comments:

At 9:54 PM, September 11, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you on National TV ;) -Hops on 2 legs, walks on 4

 
At 1:17 PM, September 13, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:43 PM, September 13, 2004, Blogger cinewhore said...

Not till the end of the year at the earliest.

 
At 12:08 AM, September 14, 2004, Blogger cinewhore said...

I've deleted the previous post, and made it a little more ambiguous... Here it is:

dun act too well...
or they will ask u to stand in often and save their $$ hiring someone else... LOL

when will i have the honour to view (you) on TV ah? wahahhaha

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home