Tuesday, January 18, 2005

The Substitute Picture Post

I have received some pressure to post something. Anything. Preferably something with Content, that is Important, and Changes The Fate Of The World As We Know It.

Alas, I am unable to do that, because I am simply too tired and brain-dead to even attempt it. In lieu of that, I will post many pretty, not so pretty, or simply bizarre pictures.

Yes, this shall be known as The Substitute Picture Post.

The next time anyone is in Chinatown, check out this Manly Store. Sissies not allowed.

Manly Store

This is a tree (for lack of a better caption).

The Tree

How Much is That Doggie in the Window? I didn't like this song much. I hate it still. But I like the picture.

How Much is that Doggie in the Window?

My Blue Blue Sky. Sounds familiar. Anyway, it's not often you get such blue skies in Singapore, so savor as much as you can. As I type, the sky outside is a mass suicide-inducing grey.

My Blue Blue Sky

Make A Wish. "I wish for world peace... and for everyone to shut the fuck up about the tsunami already."

The Happy Birthday Boy

An Act-Cute Girl

Act Cute Girl

An Act-Cute Boy

Act Cute Boy

I don't know which is worse.

Next up, Two Posers. Focus issues in this one. Damn the centre-positioned auto-focus! Damn it to hell!

Two Posers

I'd like to call this next one... Yearning. Whatever, save your snide remarks. It just looks good.

Yearning

Attack of the Photo-Taking Clones

Clones

And finally, Two More Posers.

Two More Posers at Void Deck

There. Happy now? There's your damn post.

4 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, January 18, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

damn! gotta love that hair. david bowie, circa 1983. lookin' good in the neighborhood... speaking of which, when do we get some nice sparkly skyscraper shots? c'mon, i need my blade runner fix...

 
At 4:09 PM, January 18, 2005, Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

finally, a full frontal shot (haha!)! i agree, there is a certain David Bowie coolness about your look.

Ziggy lives!!!

 
At 11:04 PM, January 18, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

If you're talking about the first Poser picture, that's actually for a shoot. Unfortunately (or fortunately), I am nowhere as flamboyant in real life (refer to second Poser picture).

 
At 7:20 AM, January 19, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My Blue Blue Sky... haha... sounds FAMILAR to me too!
but it has been replaced if u realise... hehe

oh u changed the way u style ur hair! nice...

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home