Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Priapism Sucks

My poor cellphone is sick. Very, very sick.

It has this spring-loaded pop-open function, see? This makes it very cool to use. Unfortunately, it also makes it a magnet for bored people with itchy fingers, who pop it open non-stop for a few minutes on end.

If you are one of these people, I hope you're feeling sorry now.

Because my phone is suffering from priapism.



Which means it looks like the phone on the left. It's stuck in permanent "erection" mode, fully open, and won't shut. The spring is broken, as is the microphone.

I brought it to the Nokia Service Centre, and they wanted to charge me S$200 for that, the reason being my warranty is void because I bought the phone in Malaysia. I thought, fuck them, and brought it to my neighborhood ah beng repair stall instead. They're charging me S$70, although it'll take a few days. My 8910 is with them now.

Hooray for ah bengs. You gotta love them.

I'm on shoot these few days, and I've been missing my phone greatly. Not least because all my numbers from work are in it. When people SMS me, I have no idea who they are and have to look it up, since all the numbers are stored in my phone. This makes me sad. And tired.

Please, people. No more playing with my phone after I get it back. I can't afford to send it for repairs every couple of months. My support of ah bengs notwithstanding.

1 Comments:

At 7:23 AM, March 02, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually this gonna hap sooner or later, to think it alwaz has a big jerk as it "pops" out of the casing, its not sliding out smoothly lor... but of coz maybe those itchy hands have to be blamed too... ;p

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home