Saturday, June 17, 2006

Happy Birthday

As the clock struck twelve, I was doing either one of the two things below:

1. Bleaching and putting my white T-shirt with the stubborn stain in the washing machine.

2. Taking a shower.

I'm not sure which it was.

I'd like to think it was the latter. Starting off a new year with a shower seems like a good sign. Hopefully all the bullshit of the past year can flow down the drain as well.

Actually there's been quite a lot of bullshit lately, but that's for another post.

It's barely 3 hours into my birthday, and I'm drunk already. Drunken blogging is fun.

Anyhoo, I intend on staying drunk the entire weekend. It's a worthwhile venture, methinks.

I'm now on the wrong side of 25. Welcome to the late 20's. Fucking hell. That's as good a reason to get drunk as any.

Happy birthday to me.

1 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, June 23, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like a booze-out in good old MX fashion. Wish I was around. Water is suppose to symbolise prosperity in fengshui, so a "prosperous" shower most definitely sounds like an apt way to kickoff a new year...

Fei

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home