Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Leaf Mystery - Solved!

So I was smoking on my back porch, trying to finish my cigarette before the rain came in, when I noticed this.

As the winds stepped up in intensity, a tall tree about 50 metres away was releasing its dead leaves into the air. Each time a strong, prolonged gust hit it, leaves were shaken off, and it all looked like a huge dandelion after someone blew on it. They danced their way over towards me on the air currents before falling into my porch like confetti.

It was the most beautiful thing I'd seen in a while.

It also explains the mystery of where all those leaves in my porch and backyard come from.

As I write this, the rain is hammering down.

2 Comments:

At 11:21 PM, July 31, 2006, Blogger 우찌유 said...

and all this while i thought that it was the female ghost messing up the house..

 
At 11:27 PM, July 31, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

好美啊! Can u get ready ur canon baby next time....it's like the American Beauty @ Towner Road.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home