Friday, July 14, 2006

I Am So Fucked

Was supposed to meet my boss to ask for a promotion and pay raise.

It was perfect weather for sleeping - cool and raining. I hadn't had a full night's sleep since my mom got her heart attack. But why, oh why, did I have to get my full night's sleep last night, of all nights?

I didn't hear my alarm go off.

I only woke up when his secretary called at 9:40 am; I'd been scheduled to meet him at 8:30.

It's not so much shooting myself in the foot as blowing it clean off with an anti-personnel mine.

I am so fucked.

1 Comments:

At 12:05 AM, July 15, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just be honest. Tell your boss you shouldn't have screwed up, but your mum was ill and all and you haven't been resting.

He'd be able to tell that you're not lying...

What's the outcome tho...

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home