Saturday, July 08, 2006

Back Home

After clarification from the doctors, it turns out my second assumption was correct - they were referring to the arteries that delivered blood to the heart itself. Which makes sense, because if the damn aorta is blocked, you really have zero chances of survival.

Anyway, she's discharged today, and will be home just as soon as she's done visiting her mom - the nonagenarian has been blissfully unaware of the drama of the past few days... or maybe the wily old lady just isn't letting on that she knows anything. I'm willing to give her credit for that.

I'll be moving back home for a couple of days until she settles in and feels a little better, so my next script revision will have to be done from home - which sucks because I don't write well there at all. We'll see how that goes.

Meanwhile, people in the East, feel free to call me for supper or World Cup viewing. Personally, I find soccer boring as hell, but if the world's watching it, I'm willing to give it a shot, as long as I have a couple of beers in me. But more on that in another post.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, July 09, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good to know that u're home. i'm sure parents want their kids around during times like these, tho most of them ain't the verbal sort.

Btw, u gotta watch tonite's finals! Yesterday's match btw Port and Germ was really exciting! im sure tonite's will be worth your time! Have fun!

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home