Sunday, April 22, 2007

By the Way, I Won

I felt I had to make an announcement in reply to this comment for my previous post.
At 11:31 PM, April 21, 2007, 우찌유 said...

http://www.moviesonspaces.com/

They STILL haven't declared the winners yet.

Actually, they've picked them. They just haven't gotten around to actually announcing them.

I won. Free movies for half a year at GV. Except they haven't given me the damn VIP pass yet.

Thanks to everyone who voted. Some of you - Mun, Yujin and anyone else? - won some passes as well. Congrats.

5 Comments:

At 8:56 PM, April 22, 2007, Blogger 우찌유 said...

looks like my $18 donation paid off. now lend me the passes for june. so many blockbusters i want to see. muahhhahahahah.

 
At 2:45 PM, April 23, 2007, Anonymous Anonymous said...

congrats..also hope MDA doesnt see your website (in case u are using examples of ur blog to prove that u r indeed an avid film collector), otherwise they may confiscate amy yip from you too.haha

 
At 1:40 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger cinewhore said...

Hmm. They've actually announced the winners, and even those for the month after mine too.

 
At 3:02 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger 우찌유 said...

u can edit out anything you want before u show the blog to the mda. they can censor u can censor too right. post your rant about them here first. then send the director your link.

 
At 8:36 AM, April 25, 2007, Blogger cinewhore said...

Please. No way I'm using my blog as an example. You all think I'm crazy?

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home