Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Free Movies, Anyone?

I finally got this in the mail today, my prize for winning the Movies on Spaces blogging competition way back in February. Yep, 6 months of free movies.

VIP Card.jpg

However, it comes with a whole bunch of terms and conditions, which I'll summarize below.
  1. It has to be presented in person at any Golden Village box office.
  2. It can be used for all movies (including screenings at Cinema Europa in VivoCity), except those showing after 5 pm on Saturdays and all Gold Class sessions.
  3. Maximum number of tickets redeemable per movie is two. Which means that if I've already redeemed two tickets to the unholiness that is Shrek the Third, the card can't be used to get any more tickets to that movie forever. And you can't fool the computer.
  4. It is "strictly non-transferable", and a signature is needed at the box office upon receiving the tickets. However, I have thoughtfully signed a simple version on the card, wink wink.
So, people, you know what to do next. To show my gratitude for your support, I will be happy to watch a free movie with you, or to loan you the card get tickets for you.

The lines are open.

1 Comments:

At 2:58 PM, May 30, 2007, Blogger dark said...

congrats~! :)

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home