Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sighting

So I was downstairs having a beer and a cigarette and generally minding my own business, when all of a sudden I notice some movement out of the corner of my eye.

And a rat sneakily (well, it was attempting to be sneaky) crawled across the floor and out into the backyard. It wasn't huge, as rats go, but still.

For a split second, I had a mental image of it cooking me up a simple, homely Italian dish which would bring back warm memories of childhood. Then I realized that this was real life and not a Pixar animation, and it would more likely give me the Black Plague than cook me ratatouille, and went, "Fuck."

I need to get me some rat traps, pronto.

2 Comments:

At 3:47 PM, November 09, 2007, Blogger Unknown said...

trap it so that u can fuck it?

twisted...

 
At 4:26 PM, November 09, 2007, Blogger cinewhore said...

*Gasp* How did you know my ultimate fantasy is a hot night with Mickey Mouse?

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home