Monday, April 04, 2005

Apologies

I apologize for not updating for what must seem like forever. It's been pretty insane, and everything finally culminated in a very bad way.

Anyway there will not be any pictures for a while, I suppose. Jingli's memory card is fucked and is being sent for repair. Most of mine are in this portable hard drive that got soaked in the rain. I hope it still works.

Oh yes, and I left its USB cable in L.A., so I can't even check if it's working. It's a tiny cable that I can't find anywhere else too, and the store in Funan that carries it doesn't have stock till next week.

I'm blacking out as I type this. Should sleep.

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, April 05, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home!

but seems like JL's SD card got corrupted? ur hard drive got soaked?

ok tat's really bad...

hope u get back ur pics...

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home