Saturday, March 19, 2005

The Night Before

I fly tomorrow morning at an unearthly hour.

I haven't packed yet.

I always seem to end up doing this. Ah well, it keeps me up the whole night, and makes me sleep better on the plane.

Lotsa stuff to do. Besides the packing, I gotta make sure my iPod, camera, laptop, etc. are all fully charged. All the accessories need to be packed. Shit like that.

Thank God I'm only going for two weeks and not like going back to school. At least it's not like packing my whole life into a suitcase.

Coming home was such a pain the last time. It's so sad to pack up your life for a couple of years and sending it all away. And so difficult too - what do you keep, what do you throw? Not to mention the whole hassle of boxing and mailing and God knows what else.

Enough of this. I'll see you in the States.

This blog will continue. Until then.

1 Comments:

At 1:29 AM, March 19, 2005, Blogger 우찌유 said...

u cock. go out for supper make ma wait up so late for u to come back. idiot...

anyway, have fun. help me pick up the nike black and white racism wristbands if u can find em there.

have a good trip~!

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home