Friday, March 11, 2005

I'm Still Up

So yeah, I'm still up.

In fact, I just got home at 3.30am.

I still have work tomorrow.

Why then, did I do that? Well, after I saw Sideways with my senior - wonderful little movie, by the way, but will write more about that next time - we decided on the spur of the moment to go karaoke. And this lasted until 3am.

I'm justifying it because somehow, magically, things seem to have been falling into place regarding my next shoot. I now have three schools to choose from for a location, and my swimming pool location seems to be coming along pretty OK. A casting crisis was averted, so we don't have to switch leads (fucking kids, they're nothing but trouble), and even a flat owner that I visited four times with no luck finally called me and said yes. So now I pretty much just have to keep my fingers crossed and hope everything goes well from Saturday.

Oh yes, and make some props tomorrow. But that isn't too hard. I'm sure I can squeeze in a nap somewhere.

I also went to karaoke because I knew I probably won't have time to do so before my US trip, and I really wanted to have a session since I hadn't had one in a while.

I now have two projects I can work on (tentatively) after my vacation, and that's not even including the docudrama stuff. Hooray. And a writer's interested in formulating a sketch comedy show with me. Fun stuff, but you know, nothing's really definite in this biz till you see people actually getting cast and production starting. And even then, who knows when the plug's gonna be pulled? I'll take it a day at a time.

All in all, I can see the light at the end of the fucking tunnel.

At least, I hope it's a light and not just one of those angler fishes waiting to devour me.

1 Comments:

At 6:50 AM, March 11, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice~ u sounded positive!

btw when u leaving huh? for ur US trip i mean...

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home