Monday, March 07, 2005

Thoughts Before I Go to Work

Before I forget, the Old Inane Conversationalist from my last shoot said this of me during the shoot.

"Oh, you're carrying him so well. He's not even crying. I give you 95 marks. Pass. Can be a father already."

I was carrying a toddler that lived in the flat we were using in one arm, which isn't that big of an accomplishment when you consider that he's two years old and doesn't really cry that much anymore.

Coming from anyone else, that might've been a compliment, but I just wanted to punch him in the nose.

Anyhow, from the shoot, I now have a huge deficit in my bank account from paying for too much stuff. Locations, props, shit like that. It came out to almost a thousand bucks, a thousand bucks which I can't really afford - hence the shitty condition of my finances. At one point, I had the ATM tell me I wasn't allowed to withdraw any money because I simply didn't have enough in there.

Right now I've gotten about half of it back, and I plan to get the rest of it today. Hooray for claims.

Besides a financial deficit, the shoot has also given me some pretty ridiculous tan lines. I now have maybe four or five regions of various tanning intensities on me, including Swimsuit, Sleeveless Tee, Normal Tee, Shorts and Sandals. It's kind of disturbing, I look like a piece of patchwork.

Gotta get to work now. Five more days of prep time till my next shoot (which, coincidentally, will probably be my final shoot as an AD. Yay!).

1 Comments:

At 6:12 AM, March 08, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

u were carrying a toddler!? so weird! LOL

cannot imagine... sorry... hhee

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home