Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Random Picture Blog

To make myself feel better, I shall blog some pictures.

Here are two from the beach last Saturday. Yes, the beach where I heard one of the most inane conversations in the world.

Beach 1
You talkin' to me?

Beach 2
Damn Poser

This sign just amuses me. I don't know why.

Grass For Sale

I chanced upon this amazingly cool place while location scouting in the Jalan Sultan area, and I just had to take a picture of it.

Abandoned Shophouse

These next two I took when I was in my old secondary school Dunman High a couple of weeks ago. It was so incredibly fucking lame I just had to record it for posterity.

DHS Lameness 1
The words mean: Part of a Good Image - Neat and Clean Shoes, Socks, Shirt, Pants/Skirt.

This I can kinda take. It's the same kind of propagandistic shit they put up in schools everywhere. What takes the cake for lameness though, were the pictures they used as an illustration of the "ideal":

DHS Lameness 2

Yes. A department store sale ad. How sad.

4 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, March 09, 2005, Blogger Angeline said...

Is that a non-chinese in the ad - how could they, as the most chinese school in Singapore???

Hey, it will get better. I'm leaving a comment at 3am 'cos i've to write a script for an event. No time so brought home to do. Too tired so slept first and now feeling blah and gotta type type away.

 
At 6:05 AM, March 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the poser pic nice lah... haha

i like the shot u took during ur scouting... hee...

speechless for the last 2 pics... *shakes head* LOL

 
At 6:06 AM, March 09, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh its me... forgot to leave my initials again! arrgh!

-ww

 
At 11:53 PM, March 09, 2005, Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

man, i love that pic of the old building...that just rocks.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home