Friday, March 18, 2005

New Hair

Behold.

New Hair

The eagle-eyed among you might notice that I've removed the earring on my cartilage. It got caught in stuff and was just really annoying. When I found it bleeding after it got bruised on my pillows one morning after I woke up, enough was enough. I got the hairstylist to take it out for me. Might as well, I'm paying her more than enough.

On another note, here's a sign that this relationship is on the rocks:

On the MRT, the guy plays mahjong on his mobile, oblivious to his girlfriend. She holds onto his shirt and stares blankly ahead. This continues for the entire journey.

Just an observation I made yesterday on the way home.

It's a little bizarre to hear my voice over the speakers as I'm ordering pineapple rice with teriyaki chicken in a food court. I can thank my little VO sessions for that. And it was kinda amusing to note that no one was paying any attention to the TV screens.

1 Comments:

At 9:52 AM, March 21, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ur prev hair color suits u better leh... ;)

--ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home