Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Battling With Insomnia #1

Jingcai probably hates me right now.

While he's fighting to stay awake on duty, I'm battling a bout of insomnia. I don't even know why, my day has been pretty full with activity.

For the last two hours I've been inputting composers and lyricists into my iTunes, in an effort to have more information in there.

Before that I was reading Premiere. Re-reading some articles, actually, in the process.

And now I'm posting pictures because I have nothing better to do.

These are from last week's shoot.

Image037
My new image

Image038

Image044
Tiffany, first AD. She's not Undead, that's just sunscreen on her face.

Image046
Tiff: Omigod, don't tell me. An alien mothership just landed behind me.
Gurms: An alien mothership just landed behind you.
(For the uninformed, that monstrosity of architecture is the new Supreme Court Building)

Image043
It's not often people get to swim in the Singapore River
Stuntman Desmond (L) and field assistant Wilson (R)

Image048
Hot male model alert!

Image040
No, it's not a condom floating in the water. It's just Gurms' sock that accidentally fell in.

4 Comments:

At 8:21 AM, July 20, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh that's our new Supreme Court ah? no wonder everytime i worked at Esp, saw this UFO popped out behind the old Supreme Court, asked many, all dunno wat bldg issit... i tot its another revolving restuarant! haha

or are they having their court held on a revolving platform, so those who got bored during the hearing can enjoy the 360degree CBD-cum-spore-river view of spore?
W-O-W! LOL

-ww

 
At 3:59 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Remus Lupin said...

FYI,having the bandage wrappped around ur neck is a no no in 1st aid. U shld have it go under ur chin instead.

 
At 4:00 PM, July 20, 2005, Blogger Remus Lupin said...

unless urs is a neck injury.

 
At 8:38 AM, July 21, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

It did go under my chin. After all, I am paramedic trained too, I'd catch something like that. I guess either my chin is just nonexistent, or my neck is too big.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home