Wednesday, July 20, 2005

Battling With Insomnia #2

More fun pictures.

Image033
Mardy's scary, but oh-so-cool hair

Image041
Check it out. Kanninabe Beef/Seafood. Hee hee.
(For those who don't know Hokkien, I apologize)
(I also apologize for the poor quality and small size of the picture)

Image042
An otter or some other creature that was in the Japanese restaurant
Check out the little fucker's balls - they're huge!

Image057
Bizzare Title #1: The Human Handbook (literal translation)

Image058
Bizzare Title #2: Handbook of Headache
I don't even know why, it just sounds... wrong

I've recently gotten into Corrinne May's music (much like, oh, 95% of Singapore). I know, it's not very cool to go with the crowd, but she does sing well. I've put up a link to her blog in my sidebar too. Check it out.

OK, I feel the sleepies coming on. At least there's still time for, oh, three or four hours?

6 Comments:

At 2:00 PM, July 23, 2005, Blogger Cameron said...

i think the little fucker with the big balls is a badger. like in Wind in the Willows. -cam

 
At 1:30 AM, July 24, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

I bet he freaks Mr. Toad out.

 
At 12:05 PM, July 24, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

love your entries. stumbled across ur journal via some other website.
cheers!
annon

 
At 1:55 AM, July 25, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

Danke

 
At 12:39 PM, July 25, 2005, Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

Re: the pic in the last post,

u could pass for a zombie in Land Of The Dead!

 
At 10:27 AM, July 29, 2005, Blogger Minority Man said...

That creature outside the Japanese restarant is a tanuki, also known as a raccoon dog.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home