Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Finally... Pictures from Rawa

Title says it all, really. For a written description, go here.

These first two were taken at a stop along the way.

Journey 1

I can't imagine why they'd think putting huge coconuts on top of the restrooms was a good idea. Or even one that made sense.

Journey 2

Journey 3

This flag was flying on the boat that brought us to Rawa. It's the Malaysian flag, since we were in Malaysia (duh).

On to Rawa! As you can see, it was just fucking gorgeous.

Scenery 1

Scenery 3

Scenery 4

Besides the pretty scenery, there were also (some) things to do, like volleyball...

Rawa Things 1

and a water slide.

Rawa Things 2

Or if you really ran out of options, you could just look up into the sky.

Sky 2

Sky 1

If you can't see the stars above, get a better monitor. Strangely enough, when I looked at the picture on my camera, the stars were all different colors. But here, they're how we saw them, all white specks. Bizarre.

I suppose you could also enjoy the sunsets, which were fucking gorgeous as well.

Sunset 1

Sunset 2

Sunset 3

Sunset 4

Sunset 5

Sunset 6

Being surrounded by all these pretty things, my narcissistic side began to rear its ugly head.

Pose 1

Pose 2

Pose 3

Pose 4

Pose 5

Pose 6

That was me trying to look all intense. More laughable than anything.

Pose 7

Pose 8

Of course it wasn't all me. We did take some pictures together, you know. All group-like and shit.

Group 1

Group 2

Group 5

This one below is a group picture. All of us are in it. You just have to look really hard.

Group 6

Group 3

And this one has a nice ghostly effect to it:

Group 7

Group 4

With friendly bartender and all-round great guy Salam.

And now for a Photo Special: The Many Faces of Meihui!

Sexy...

Cool...

MH 5

Pensive...

MH 3

Spunky...

MH 1

Unglam...

MH 2

And even more unglam.

MH 4

Funny, I could've sworn I had one of her rolling on the ground. Ah, well...

Finally, we bid adieu to that lovely island in the sun...

Island

P.S. To Angeline: Not that I intentionally didn't want a "Special" of you, just that you didn't have too many hilarious unglam photos I could use... So it wouldn't be as fun.

P.P.S. People, go to her site anyway. There are other pictures there.

5 Comments:

At 6:21 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahha.... nice pics! heheh

oh btw i can see the STARS! hehee

 
At 6:21 PM, September 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

sorry dear... that was me!


btw i HATE the word verification thingy!

-ww

 
At 8:28 PM, September 28, 2005, Blogger Angeline said...

I think I have too many unflattering + ta-glam pictures you could have used. Thank you for having mercy!!!

Meihui: I think your shots very cute leh!

:) when's the next getaway?

 
At 4:25 AM, September 29, 2005, Blogger cinewhore said...

Hmm, if you curse me and it comes true, is it grounds for a lawsuit? Maybe you can pay for my liposuction this way!

 
At 12:28 PM, September 29, 2005, Blogger Remus Lupin said...

MX u're a meannie. and yes MH, i saw his tits!*horror*

and pls MX, ur gek seh shots are hilarious, i think i'll prefer u to be the one behind the cam if u have no other pose. u're good there.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home