Thursday, September 22, 2005

A Sleepless Post

It was about 1.30 a.m. I was about to fall asleep when a friend called me.

"I'm soooo trashed!" she slurred.

"Do you know it's fucking late?"

"Sorry... You were sleeping? I just wanted to... keep myself awake until I got home... In a cab now... Never mind... Bye..."

I don't blame her. I've been known to do a bit of drunk dialing myself.

But now I'm wide awake. So I shall amuse myself by posting silly pictures.

Empty Shoes

Police are seeking the owner of these shoes, spotted near Sim Lim Square. He is suspected to have been abducted by an alien mothership in broad daylight. No evidence of other alien-related phenomena such as crop circles and cattle mutilation was discovered, but police are not surprised. "We think the lack of other phenomena is due to the fact that there are, in fact, no corn fields and cattle ranches in Singapore," a spokesman said.

Energeney Kit

I don't even know what an "energeney" is, but then again, I'm not really a car person. I'm sure glad they have a kit for it though. And it's imported. Ooh.

Tart of the Day
Apt description, no? Although it'd be better if the subject was British. Couldn't think of any British skanks on the spur of the moment though. Hee hee.