Friday, September 09, 2005

Up Early and Bored

Sometimes when you Google yourself, you may not like what you find. Case in point: this. Yes, apparently I have AIDS now. Fuckers. All the more reason to hate Channel 8 shows.

And I meant to put this up sooner, but I somehow always forgot. I was flipping through the papers some time back when a headline caught my eye. Turns out there's a radical Islamic movement in the Philippines called the Moro Islamic Liberation Front, which has the rather unfortunate initials MILF. And so, "MILF" was in the headlines, which amused me to no end.

I mean, how sad is that? How can they possibly hope to be taken seriously at all? Isn't it kinda hard to be terrorists when everyone's laughing at your organization's name?

If you don't release the political prisoners we will blow up the capital!
From: MILF

Sniggers all round. Heh heh.

And while we're on the subject of dirty jokes, here's the newest version of The Aristocrats, courtesy of a link from Tim. Be sure to read the background information on the joke first; you'll need to know that in order to better appreciate this version.

Enjoy.

1 Comments:

At 12:42 AM, September 12, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the MILF joke just made my night. damn, that was one of those jokes that crack you up and leave a silly grin on your face. days later, i will probably be doing something monotonous like driving or waiting for a friend, then suddenly think about it, and laugh out loud to myself. i only hope it doesn't happen in my MRT. everyone stares. the mun.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home