Friday, September 30, 2005

Last One for the Night

I'm leaving for the airport just as soon as I finish this post.

I'm going to Shanghai for 6 days, and I've heard that China blocks blogs (or at least blogger). Hence my frantic blogging this evening, finishing up all the half-posts that I've had saved away in drafts.

I don't know if I'll have regular internet access, so we'll see how often this blog gets updated there.

But hey, I'll be back soon enough.

And next Friday, please come to support us if you can. We made it through to the semi-finals, and have been told audience voting counts for 30% of the score.

JL sing

Date: Friday, 7 Oct
Time: 7.00pm to 11.00pm
Venue: Party World KTV, Shenton Way

MX sing

Thanks, and I'll see you soon enough.

3 Comments:

At 4:11 AM, October 01, 2005, Blogger dark said...

shenton way party world. the one near tanjong pagar one hah? i mean in terms of mrt distance as compared to raffles place

 
At 6:15 PM, October 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you took part in the Party World singing competition?

Sure would like to support, see how then. Jia you!

 
At 8:15 AM, October 04, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh u are M9... hehe

shucks! u left for SH liao and i din noe and tot its this coming fri? cham ah... *gives myself a slap*

hope u had fun!

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home