Monday, October 31, 2005

For Your Enjoyment

New Arrival

I have the feeling Kinokuniya bookstores might be stuck in a time warp. Since when does Pride and Prejudice constitute a "New Arrival"? In the 19th century, maybe...

Lastest Name

Yes, I'm convinced. MacGregor's really is the lastest name in golf.

Dark Orange Milk

Whatever the hell it is, I don't want to drink it.

(It's actually a sign listing the different flavors of chocolate at a stall)

Lamp Chop

Mmm. Lamp chop. What's next, TV dinners? Ha, I kill me.

Smoking Chicken

And further proof that Disney is evil. Look at Chicken Little, corrupting our youth with his filthy habits! Next thing you know, we'll see Minnie Mouse giving blowjobs for crack.

Happy Halloween, folks.

2 Comments:

At 12:11 AM, October 31, 2005, Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

wait till they include Leg Of Lamp on their menu.

 
At 1:55 AM, November 01, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hee, i love the last pix .... plz send me the soft copy ya? this cartoon character is so cute :P

py

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home