Friday, October 28, 2005

Singin' in the Rain

Crazy storm last night. I was trapped in the rain and had to borrow an umbrella from Qinwei's mom.

I would've loved to just say, "Fuck it," and walk home in the rain. Rain feels nice, with each individual drop exploding on your bare skin. It only feels shitty when you're trying to do something or go somewhere, and can't get to somewhere warm and inviting that easily; then it becomes a bother. Otherwise I like it. Walking in it, dancing in it, singin' in it, whatever.

Too bad I was carrying my iBook. It doesn't seem to like rain all that much.

Since the monsoon season is upon us, I expect there will be lots of chances for me to take a stroll in the rain. I look forward to it.

1 Comments:

At 12:43 PM, October 28, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was caught in the storm yesterday. It was just a 3-min walk to my van. Was drenched despite an umbrella. While walking, I almost stopped to squat down on a few occasions, for fear that lightning will strike on me. I do think I'm a good person, but heaven is blind at times. Rain is nice, but not lightning. Have fun strolling in the rain, but maybe not during storms.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home