Tuesday, December 13, 2005

First Scene

So I'm to direct my first scene for real TV tomorrow afternoon.

I told the Executive Producer this afternoon that I had all my shot breakdowns and storyboards ready. I really don't.

Not that I haven't thought about the scene. I have, just not in so much detail. Strangely enough, I've thought more of what I'm going to intercut with it instead.

It's been a long time since I last directed anything. That was last April, I believe, so it's been 20 months. 20 fucking months.

I hate my company. Motherfucking corporation.

I hate the fact that Palpatine talks to New Boss about me like I'm not in the room. I hope she gets trampled by a herd of elephants, gets shat on, and dies with her brains in the street. Oh, wait a minute, she doesn't have any! I think she's trying to make life difficult for me again. Fucking bitch.

Think positive, think positive. Good things will happen tomorrow. Hooray. Time to dust off my directing cap and shoot something!