Monday, November 28, 2005

Rock the Vote

Just a short plug for one of the shows in Project Pilot, showing tonight on Arts Central.

If you didn't watch it tonight at 9pm, you missed it. But take my word for it, it's pretty good. The Section is about a group of reservists who get transported back in time to 1942, smack in the middle of the Japanese invasion of Singapore. One of the actors described it as "Lost meets Band of Brothers".

It's done by some people I really like personally, and some people I really respect professionally, so please SMS your votes in. I'm sure all of you can spare the 20 cents for the SMS, so do it, even if you haven't seen it. Just take my word for it. And hey, you can win a phone from Panasonic.

Voting starts 28 Nov 9pm for 24 hours only. The Section's code is "P1".

Enter: Show Number {space} Name {space} NRIC
Example: P1 Alan Lim 7123456F
Then SMS to 72888

See, it's easy.

Vote for it. Because I told you to. Because it has a killer cliffhanger and I wanna find out what happens in the next episode. And there won't be a next episode unless it wins. And finally, because I might get to work on it if there's a series, and I'd love to be able to do that.

Hurry, you don't have much time left.

PS: I'm still dying.