Monday, January 23, 2006

To Someone

I know it's really your project and not mine. I just don't understand why you're compromising the integrity (and believability!) of the story by being so afraid of the censorship department. It's just the silliest thing.

But hey, I felt it was my duty to tell you, and I did. If you want to disregard it and simply brush me aside for attempting to interfere, then so be it. I can't be bothered. After all, it's not my baby.

And thinking I'm not up to doing drama? Come on, drama is my life. But I think you'll quickly learn that.

I'm going to kick some ass. Boo-yah.

2 Comments:

At 2:24 PM, January 24, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

of course lah. Your ass is not on the line. easy for you to say.

 
At 12:49 AM, January 25, 2006, Blogger cinewhore said...

And apparently, easy for you to comment also, since you don't know the situation, and you don't leave your name.

But it's a really trivial point, which the director and I were in agreement about.

But you know what, fuck it. It's not worth it.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home