Saturday, August 19, 2006

The Little PDA Warrior

Today on the MRT, a young mother, probably no older than I was, brought her little daughter onto the train. The little girl looked to be under two, and was only just able to string a couple of words together in speech.

Anyhow, the little girl plonked herself down and reached out her hand to her mommy. The woman took out a PDA from her handbag.

To my complete and utter shock, the little two year-old took the PDA, flipped it open, quickly pressed a few buttons, and proceeded to watch a video clip of a cartoon on the device.

I can't even do that.

By the time this generation of kids grows up, they'll probably be able to take over the world with their technology.

Seriously, I might as well go kill myself. I mean, she's a fucking two year-old.

1 Comments:

At 10:06 PM, August 20, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me about it...I've been on the MSN with a couple of kids from home recently. The Sec 3 & P5 kids were using web language which I can barely make out and sad to say, the reverse was true as well. The other pair were siblings, K1 & P1 respectively. The younger one was leaving offline messages for me on both MSN & Yahoo messenger every other day and the older one kept showing off the new display picts she found/downloaded...arrggh...

fei

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home