Sunday, December 26, 2004

Lame Listing

Christmas Morning was spent unconscious in bed.

I helped wrap presents at my aunt's. Had pretty awful food for lunch at the catered buffet. Sat around doing nothing in particular for a while, then left.

The rest of the day was spent weaving my way through crowds at Orchard Road, consuming like the good little whore I am. Now I have to return the iPod carrying case I bought at the Apple Store, because I can't reach any of the controls once I put the iPod in it. Useless piece of shit. Told the staff at the M1 store my SIM card was spoilt and they gave me a new one.

Got Cai's Kinokuniya card off him before he left. Got myself a bunch of books. I love the Bunny Suicides.

Dinner. Hmm. Excellent company. That's about all I can say.

Had to wander around for about an hour before meeting NU people for drinks. Rouge at Emerald Hill is a pretty cool place to chill. The drinks were OK, music was great, dancing was tons of fun. We hadn't danced like that for a long time, and I think the three of us basically got everyone started on the dance floor just by letting loose some good ol' bump and grind.

Smoked way too much the entire day.

Fell asleep at the table. And in the cab home. I get sleepy when I drink. Hurled up a little waterfall downstairs into the drain, I hope they cleaned it up. Passed out in bed.

Boxing Day morning was spent unconscious in bed.

Addendum: As was the afternoon.