Thursday, December 16, 2004

The Hair... Revealed

I thought I'd better take the picture and post it before my hair changes color any further. My colleagues commented today that it was already visibly different from what it was on Monday.

So here it is, in all its glory:

Le Hair

Yep. I like it. You should too.

And yes, I did get my left earlobe re-pierced. Did it yesterday, too, at the same doctor's where I took out my previous piercing. It cost almost four times as much as what I paid in the shitty little store, but I felt much safer. Hopefully this time around it'll last. Oh, and it's shiny too. Shiny's always good.

6 Comments:

At 8:04 AM, December 17, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh i like the cut better than the color...
the color makes ur hair looked very dry and brittle and the color reminds me of those "furs" on my softtoys... hehe

-ww

 
At 9:42 AM, December 17, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yep, it looks furry. like that of a golden retriever.

mh

 
At 12:32 PM, December 17, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The hair is hott, Min. Not sure I'd endure that much pain for awsome hair, but that being it is hott. Also, how the hell are you?

-Sip

 
At 4:40 AM, December 19, 2004, Blogger Allan Koay 郭少樺 said...

hey, why half ur face la?? show whole face la.

u know, i been wanting to colour my hair just like that! after i saw Kitano in Zatoichi. but i am afraid my boss might not agree with it, cos of the nature of my job.

 
At 11:31 AM, December 19, 2004, Blogger 우찌유 said...

mine cost $400 including various bottles of shampoo and shit which they insisted i needed. and i cut it all off within a month. bloody NS. bleah.

 
At 11:50 AM, December 19, 2004, Blogger cinewhore said...

Sip: Sup! I'm exhausted right now, and selling out like never before, but otherwise I guess I'm doing ok. Seeya in March...

Visitor: Half a face makes me more mysterious mah.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home