Saturday, December 11, 2004

What A Fucking Lame Post

There was almost a week's gap in between my last two posts. In those six days, it seems that tons of shit happened. I don't like to make lists, but this is just to facilitate future posts on these, if I get the chance. Actually I lie. I like to make lists. It's just that I forbid my blog to become a lame list of all the crap I do.

Crazy workdays where it seemed like I was busy all day, every day. Managed to get most of my cast, but I'm not quite there yet. Hopefully it'll be done by the middle of next week, then I can start to really relax.

Went to the pool on Sunday, then played lots and lots of pool in the afternoon. And there went an entire day. It felt good though. Somehow we decided it would be a good idea to play mahjong at night, and ended up at my grandma's doing just that. I won some money, which is always nice.

Monday morning I get an SMS from MH, telling me Angeline's mom just passed away that morning. Could it have happened during our mahjong game? I wondered.

Visited her wake on Monday, Wednesday and Thursday. More on that next time.

Had my screening on Tuesday, but you know that already.

Uneventful Friday night. Could've been some fun if things had turned out the way I was hoping, but I guess not. Oh well.

Why doesn't Safari allow me to compose in the normal way I do? Only the damn html composer window thingy opens up.

What a fucking lame post.

1 Comments:

At 7:15 AM, December 13, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

how nice...
i have so many fucking lists on my blog lor... LOL
keep listing.. i'm reading... LOL

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home