Monday, November 07, 2005

Where the Fuck Are My Glasses?

I'm pissed. Not only did my spare pair of glasses break last week, I also lost my regular pair yesterday.

Broken Specs

They're beyond repair.

I realized my glasses were missing right before I left for a movie. I had to struggle with my contacts (I don't wear them that often, so I'm pretty clumsy at putting them in), and was almost late.

I've looked all over the place, and even in the car, but I still can't find them.

I know I had them on Saturday night, because I see them in the pictures. And I'm pretty sure I brought them home because the streets looked all right as I drove.

So where the fuck are they? I can't afford to buy another pair right now.

3 Comments:

At 2:55 PM, November 07, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You could do the granny thing and hand them on the tip of your nose...Or you could take a coffee stirring straw and tape and Magyver some sort of new vision device....

 
At 10:32 PM, July 05, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Or just save up your money to buy a new pair. Thats what i had to do.

 
At 4:46 AM, January 02, 2013, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You can string them up to some kind of head gear and where them as a hat.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home