Thursday, December 15, 2005

Pointless

What is the point of calling a meeting? I told you what I'm intending to do, and that the parties concerned are fine with it. Why must you always call meetings that serve no purpose other than to show others that you are "working"? Whatever it is, you can plan all you want, but I can't guarantee I'll do it.

Pigfucking whore.

To distract myself, I went surfin'. If you're strapped for good ideas, here's a Surprisingly Specific Holiday Gift Guide, courtesy of The Onion A.V. Club. And if the gift is meant for a toy-lover, like my brother, you could even find this useful, especially if you're bloody cheap. I laughed. A lot. And you should too.

As a result of said web-surfing, I also ended up blowing US$420 (S$700) on DVDs. Hey, they were having a "buy one get one free" sale on box sets, and I hadn't bought any DVDs online for over a year and a half. I think I'm justified.

Justified, and very very broke. Oh, year-end bonus, when will ye arrive?