Thursday, September 16, 2004

Not Quite Rashomon

Looking over the shoots I've been on since I started work, it's no wonder I'm having freaky dreams. Let's see... prison riot, skull smashing, and now geriatric rape. What a bundle of joy and positiveness.

Yep, yep, rape scene to be shot tonight in a (possibly gruelling) all-nighter. It shouldn't take that long theoretically, since there's only one rape (duh), but apparently there are multiple versions that have to be shot, since everyone tells a different version in court. Damn those re-enactments. Especially when they aren't that different.

No, Rashomon it is not.

On another note, I've been getting emails from the CRC listserve again, which means New Student Week is here. I wish I was in Evanston, just for a little while. I can't believe it's only been two-and-a-half weeks since I started work (and this blog); it feels like forever. But then again, murder and carnage get old pretty fast, I'd imagine.

Dark clouds loom on the horizon. Literally. I hate having to turn the lights on at noon.