Wednesday, November 10, 2004

Ghost in the Machine

In other news, for some strange unfathomable reason, my internet connection at home has decided to work again. I did nothing to the computer at all since the last time it refused to work. Nothing. I swear, all Windows machines are haunted.

Oh well, I'm not complaining. Yippee-kai-yay, to quote a certain Mr. Jim Joyce.

Nice stretch of holidays coming up. Perhaps I shall be able to see all the movies I want and possibly even start on those DVDs. Perhaps I shall even start getting in touch with everyone in the US by sending out nice long emails. Perhaps. We shall see. After all, I did write a postcard to Brian P. at the Cage the other day, I just haven't sent it out yet.

My favorite 20-going-on-21 year-old just started a blog. After I link it here, which I will get around to doing eventually, I expect y'all to leave many words of love. He may sound angry and pissed off at everything (kinda like me, hmm...) but that's just a by-product of living in good ol' Singapore. He's really a sweet kid at heart. So yeah, send him nice thoughts.

3 Comments:

At 11:07 AM, November 10, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's weird that you just wrote a post on at a time and on a day that hasn't even happened here yet.

min, you're so advanced!

-cam

 
At 12:12 AM, November 12, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey yea thanks man, i'll be a little less pissed, working on it.

jli K

 
At 2:49 AM, November 14, 2004, Blogger cinewhore said...

Cam,

I know! Isn't it awesome? Haha...

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home