Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Um, I Take That Back

Yes, you heard me, I'm retracting a statement. Namely, what I said in the title of my last post. I am not wearing my "Fuck Bush" T-shirt today, simply because I don't have it.

I woke up this morning and went to my closet jubilantly, about to dig out that lovely T-shirt and make my political statement of the day. But it wasn't there. Neither was it hanging out to dry, or in my drawers or anywhere I looked. That only left one suspect. I called my brother.

*Ring ring*

*Yawn* What?

Did you take my "Fuck Bush" T-shirt?

I only borrowed it.

"Borrowed" means you asked me for it. I don't remember that. You fucking took it.

Fine, fine, go away, I need to sleep.

Sleep? You little fucker, you took my shirt. How am I supposed to make my political statement now? You could've fucking asked! I'm really sick and tired of this bullshit, it happens all the time!

OK, OK, bye.

*SLAM*

Cunt.

Honestly. The nerve of the guy. So now in a pathetic attempt to appear even slightly subversive, I've taken to wearing my corporate T-shirt. I'm not sure exactly what or how subversive it is, but it's an attempt. Maybe I should smear blood on it, or something.

Anyway, I got this on the CRC listserve (yes, I'm still on it. Amazing), and had a nice little chuckle, right before I received this link.

Bush Talks to the Kids
George Bush goes to a primary school to talk about the war. After his talk he offers question time. One little boy puts up his hand and George asks him what his name is.

"Billy."

"And what is your question, Billy?"

"I have 3 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? And third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden?"

Just then the bell rings for recess. George Bush informs the kiddies that they will continue after recess. When they resume George says, "OK, where were we? Oh that's right - question time. Who has a question?"

Another little boy puts up his hand. George points him out and asks him what his name is.

"Steve."

"And what is your question, Steve?"

"I have 5 questions. First, why did the USA invade Iraq without the support of the UN? Second, why are you President when Al Gore got more votes? Third, whatever happened to Osama Bin Laden? Fourth, why did the recess bell go off 20 minutes early? And fifth, what the fuck happened to Billy?"

Yes, Big Brother is watching. All the fucking time. I have this to say: Go fuck yourself.

Now I'm blogging at work because my home internet connection refuses to work for some reason. There are spies everywhere, especially here. I still say, go fuck yourselves.

And butterfly cookies are tasty. Mmm.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 PM, November 02, 2004, Blogger 우찌유 said...

Did I say I borrowed it? Sorry... Argh.

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home