Monday, December 27, 2004

Another Day Gone

What a complete and utter waste of a day. Over half of it was spent sleeping, and the rest of the time was spent renaming and rearranging my mp3s in iTunes. It felt really weird to stay home the entire day, I haven't done that since... I can't remember.

Or maybe it wasn't a waste. After all, I probably haven't been getting enough sleep for the past few weeks. Perhaps it's a good thing to catch up on my shut-eye. And the mp3s really needed to be sorted out. That's the anal-retentive neurotic in me speaking.

Do I really need to be running around all day? Probably not. Why do I do it then? I have tons of distractions at home already - a closetful of DVDs to watch, mountains of books to read, weights waiting for a workout. Why can't I just stay home and do all these?

I guess I just don't like to stay home then. It might be any or a combination of factors, including an unpleasant environment, other people's shit everywhere, parents who insist on looking over my shoulder, no decent entertainment system, an unpleasant environment (did I say that already?), etc.

I wanna move out, dammit.

I'll upload songs into my iPod tomorrow. Yay.

Work awaits on the morn. Boo.