Thursday, July 28, 2005

A Non-Substantial Post

Nothing much to post about. Basically I saw two movies today, which I'll post more about later. Then I walked around with Kiwi and bought some shit like a Samsonite toiletries bag and a cubic zirconia earstud. The latter is pretty fucking bling. I also bought a pair of Billabong boardshorts yesterday. Whatever for, I don't know. I don't need S$80 boardshorts. No one needs S$80 boardshorts. But I was feeling good since I just finished off my first draft. I also learnt that I can fit into T-shirts meant for boys, but only if they're XL.

Anyway, no one needs to know all that. Who the hell cares? I don't want this turning into a blog where I post things like "Today I went Orchard Road, Taka very crowded, all the kids walking around, then the salesgirl very chio, etc etc etc".

What I really wanna post is this link. My god, cheebye is in the papers?! That is so fucking cool.

Also, Singlish is in Wikipedia! And it actually reads all academic-like. Again, that is so fucking cool.

I'll try to write better next time.