Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm Sleepy

Whew.

I've been writing like crazy the past two nights. Ended at 4:30 AM last night and 4:00 AM tonight.

But I'm all done with my new script.

I'll just look it through tomorrow when I wake up and send it off.

Woohoo.

Moving on to research for the next.

Maybe, hopefully, I can spend an afternoon like this again tomorrow.

Safra Sky

One can always dream.

Oh, and my mom found my glasses. She'd accidentally swept them into a drawer when she was putting some clothes away.

Yay.

Life could be better. But right now it's pretty tolerable.

Goodnight.

1 Comments:

At 3:13 AM, November 12, 2005, Blogger 우찌유 said...

i procrastinate by doing anything but work. i dun get up at 4+ to type. i'm ALREADY up. but doing other shit. i think that's worse.

by the way, the tshirt was designed via photoshop cs. u can do it too. quite easy.

will be doing some more designs in dec. and actually printing them for friends. ha~

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home