Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Apologies and An Experiment

First of all, I wanna apologize for the fact that the "gimme some mindfuckery" links have refused to work for the past couple of days. It happened, ironically, when I was screwing around with the html text on my template to read "gimme some mindfuckery". Evidently I didn't know what I was doing and fucked something up. After being bombarded with complaints in email and other online places, I finally found the problem this morning and fixed it. Not an easy job, considering that I don't have a clue what html is about. Thanks to the Blogger Help section though, I was able to remedy the situation.

Feel free to leave any comments now, the links should work. If not, bombard me again, and I'll see what I can do.

I've also come to realize, through logical elimination, etc. that my laptop only switches itself off when the external power supply is connected and the bettery is in place. On battery power alone it works fine. I have yet to test the external power supply without the battery in place, so there's something for me to do tonight. Don't you just love experiments?

Oh well, at least there's some way of circumventing that problem.

1 Comments:

At 6:30 AM, November 25, 2004, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooo... THE button works! haha

-ww

 

gimme some mindfuckery

<< Home